OpenADMS 0.4 (“Dar es Saalam”) has been released and can be downloaded from GitHub. This version is just a minor update, with a lot of improvements, including:
- many fixes in base and modules;
- added support for external graphical launcher (OpenADMS Control);
- added support for non-printable characters in sensor commands;
- added support for more sensors;
- added workaround for Python exception hook bug;
- added support for PyInstaller and py2exe.
The upcoming version 0.5 (“Eindhoven”) will include support for JSON Schema and NoSQL databases.