OpenADMS Node 0.6 (“Fukuyama”) has been released and can be downloaded from GitHub. This version is a smaller update which brings support for the document-oriented NoSQL database Apache CouchDB.
- renamed OpenADMS to OpenADMS Node;
- added make file for PyInstaller 3.3;
- added new modules:
- “ResponseInspector” for simple validation of observation results,
- “GpioController” for changing GPIO pin states on the Raspberry Pi,
- “MastodonAgent” for sending alert messages to the Mastodon social network,
- “RssAgent” for creating RSS feeds,
- “IrcAgent” for sending alert messages to the Internet Relay Chat network,
- “CouchDriver” for storing observations in Apache CouchDB,
- “ErrorGenerator” for generating warning, error, and critical log messages,
- reworked passive mode of SerialPort module;
- added rc.d script for NetBSD;
- added sensor file for Leica Disto pro4a;
- updated documentation.
A pre-compiled version is available for Microsoft Windows (x86-64).